A flexible rapier made during the 19th century in Toledo, Spain.
Rapier = sword
I’m trying to create a master post for Vultures to connect with others in their local communities. If you are a vulture (or even just interested in the art of bones, pelts, skulls, etc!) and would like to share, please re-blog with your location.
Elise from Victoria, Vancouver Island, Canada
- Charles Bukowski, “The Dogs of Egypt”
(Source : larmoyante)
- Kim McMillen (via loveyourchaos)
- Susane Colasanti, When It Happens
Madame d’Ora & Arthur Benda - Six nude studies of the dancer Rigmor Rasmussen, c.1927.
1) My Love is Like a Butterfly, 2013
2) Untitled, 2014
3) notes to self, 2013
4) A song I wrote to you ∮, 2013
(Source : realityayslum)