"I want to be inside your darkest everything."
- Frida Kahlo, from The Diary Of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait (via petrichour)
(Source : raspberrymilk, via petrichour)
"You have the answer. Just get quiet enough to hear it."
- Pat Obuchowski (via avvfvl)
(Source : jhbrd, via 0aklungs)
"Slowly you translate fear into love, the way the moon’s blood is the sea."
- Anne Michaels, “What the Light Teaches,” from Miner’s Pond (via petrichour)
(Source : growing-orbits, via petrichour)
"your lips brush mine and we bloom with wildflower kisses and pianist fingers arch behind my back and love explodes with color through the garden of my chest and i cannot hear a thing except the sound of your voice as you say everything without a single word."
- Megan Madgwick (via petrichour)
"It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless."
- L.R. Knost (via featherandarrow)
(Source : dailydoseofstuf, via featherandarrow)